The "Space" open ecosystem
Provides a bigger, better, faster way to bring IoT products to market.
By 2020: Iot Brings A New Business Model
What is SPACE?
"Space" is an open Internet-of-Things (IoT) ecosystem supporting the development and distribution of innovative IoT products into the retail and mobile carrier channels.
The new ecosystem, dubbed “Space: The Infinity of Things,” is open to all IoT players from manufacturers and app developers to retailers and mobile carriers with the goal of providing a bigger, better, faster way to bring IoT products and services to market.
- How do we get our products into the right channels to reach a large customer base?
- How do we educate both in-store sales and consumers?
- How do we monetize / charge for our products and share in services revenue across multiple channels
Retailers / Carriers
- How do we introduce IoT to our customers?
- How can we retain / grow our customer base and monetize IoT?
- How do we navigate this fragmented IoT landscape and find compelling IoT solutions?
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
"Space" provides device manufacturers, developers and service providers with all the enabling tools and services they need to quickly and economically build successful connected solutions from concept/prototype to distribution.
Multi-source Business Model With One-Time And Recurring Revenue Streams
single cloud platform
Carriers / retailers can better own the customer relationship by consolidating all IoT devices onto a single cloud platform
- Support all devices with single cloud / gateway
- Open API to develop solutions by combining devices
- Develop targeted solutions to address end customer pain points
- Provide full distribution support, billing Integration interface, connectivity, and in-store / customer support to drive customer adoption